Hi,

Inspired from the django documentation system I have adopted sphinx
for writing my documentation. It is really fantastic piece of work.
Thanks for the hard work you  have put into it.

In my documentation I have some code fragments and in the generated
HTML I am able to have a colored background (using css inspired from
django docs). This colored background helps in distinguishing the code
blocks from the normal text.

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/intro/overview/#intro-overview

The above page shows the output which has green background for code
blocks

I am now wondering how to have the similar thing for the PDF that I
generate from the latex.

I am on Windows Vista and use MikeTex for PDF generation.

Would really appreciate your help and advise.

Regards & thanks
Kapil