Hi!

I decided to open up a new thread for this.

Sphinx test output url:
http://www.oksidi.com/py/songdetails/docs/api/songdetails.html
(first page that it generates, it generates all module pages this way)

Project I'm using as example is not probably best, but it was the
project I was working on when I spinned off to improve Sphinx (my
songdetails package in github: http://github.com/Ciantic/songdetails )

1.) Only thing needed basically is
http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issue/317/submodules-to-autosummary-and-respect-__all__
patch numbered 3.

2.) Then you can customize the module.rst, I have customed it to look
like that
http://github.com/Ciantic/songdetails/raw/master/docs/_templates/autosummary/module.rst
so the module pages are generated automatically...

3.) My conf.py, nothing fancy, notable is autosummary_generate=True:
http://github.com/Ciantic/songdetails/blob/master/docs/conf.py
4.) My index.rst, this is the killer because we only need one rst file
for the project http://github.com/Ciantic/songdetails/raw/master/docs/index.rst
it's perfect for smaller projects.