The classes are exposed from c++ via boost::python. Attribute's
docstrings are supplied by me. I suppose the help(..) function returns
raw docstrings, so below is parts of output from help(CpmPhys).
The :ydefault: roles specifies default value, [m²] is units obviously
(that could be changed to :yunit:`m²`, if necessary).

(I thought this would be analogous to transforming function names by
appending signatures, if there is some hook for that)

Cheers, Vaclav

PS. Fell free to add yade (https://yade-dem.org) to projects using
Sphinx, although we are only slowly getting there now.

---

class CpmPhys(NormShearPhys)
 |  Representation of a single interaction of the Cpm type: storage
for relevant parameters.

 |  Evolution of the contact is governed by
Law2_Dem3DofGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm, that includes damage effects and chages
of parameters inside CpmPhys

 |  Method resolution order:
 |      CpmPhys
 |      NormShearPhys
 |      NormPhys
 |      InteractionPhysics
 |      Serializable
 |      Boost.Python.instance
 |      __builtin__.object
 |
 |  Methods defined here:
 |
 |  __init__(...)

[...]

 |  Data descriptors defined here:

 |      normal modulus (stiffness / crossSection) [Pa] :ydefault:`NaN`

 |      shear modulus [Pa] :ydefault:`NaN`
 |
 |  crossSection
 |      equivalent cross-section associated with this contact
[m²] :ydefault:`NaN`

 |  dmgTau
 |      characteristic time for damage (if non-positive, the law
without rate-dependence is used) [s] :ydefault:`-1`

[...]