Hi,

I have sphinx 0.6.4 and pygments 1.2.2 installed.  I am trying to track down
the cause of error I get when I try to process the latex generated by
sphinx.  The error that I get is:

-----
<snip>
Adding blank page after the table of contents.
pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier (name{page.i})
has
been already used, duplicate ignored
<to be read again>
                   \relax
l.91 \tableofcontents
                      [1]pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same
ident
ifier (name{page.ii}) has been already used, duplicate ignored
<to be read again>
                   \relax
l.91 \tableofcontents
                      [2]
Chapter 1.
(/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/psnfss/t1pcr.fd)
! Use of \...@tok@s doesn't match its definition.
\...@toks ...mpty \else \...@tok {#1}\expandafter
                                                  \...@toks \fi
l.113 ...s}{y y n N Y Y n n N y Y n Y}\PYG{l+s}{"}

?
-----

The last few lines suggest that there is something wrong with pygment's
latex definitions.

I'll try to create a simple example that reproduces the error, but in the
meantime: is this a familiar error to anyone?

Cheers,

Warren