Hi all,

I've updated the proposal at http://bit.ly/afPYOK . (I decided to use ANTLR
instead, which seems to be more powerful and exciting! Please do share if
you think it is not a good idea.)

I definitely haven't finished formatting and polishing the draft proposal,
and timeline is not there yet. However comments are very appreciated :)

(Source ReST can be found at http://bit.ly/d6MbpL )