Hey,

I'm using Sphinx to build my docs to html. I would like to set the
Pygments style to be exactly as I want. (i.e. I want to set each color
separately.) I read on the Pygments documentation:

http://pygments.org/docs/styles/#creating-own-styles

That making a Pygments style subclass requires either editing my
distribution of Pygments (Ugh) or doing some plugin thing with
setuptools' entry points. I would like to avoid these things. I wish I
could just subclass Style and be done with it.

Is there a way?

I noticed that eventually Sphinx creates a css file from Pygments.
Maybe there is some way for it not to create the css file
automatically, and that I will set the css file manually and that it
will simply copy it every time I `make`?

Thanks,
Ram Rachum.