Hi,

I am writing a book in Sphinx:

http://theoretical-physics.net/

and everything looks awesome, both html and the pdf.

I would like to add some text on the second page (between the title
page and contents), which is currently empty.
(I'd like to put there some copyright things and a license.)

I'd like to have this in the html version too, if that's possible. Is
there any way to do it?

Another question: when printing the book, I need all the latex to only
use B&W (no colors). I currenty go into:

_build/latex/sphinx.sty

and modify the following variables by hand:

\definecolor{TitleColor}{rgb}{0.126,0.263,0.361}
\definecolor{InnerLinkColor}{rgb}{0.208,0.374,0.486}
\definecolor{OuterLinkColor}{rgb}{0.216,0.439,0.388}

is there some way to setup sphinx, so that this is done automatically somehow?

Thanks,
Ondrej

P.S. In case you are still updating http://sphinx.pocoo.org/examples.html, then
besides my book (http://theoretical-physics.net/dev/index.html),