Hello

When writing tutorials and articles, I find myself writing
repetitively the same boiler plate pattern. I want a link to a page
showing a colorized, highlighted, formatted version of an iteration of
the script in progress. Here is what I do:

1.  I write :doc:`script_1`

2. then write a three line text file called script_1.rst which
contains the following lines:

Here is a naive implementation

.. literalinclude:: script_1.py

When there are tens iterations of the script, there are twenty files
(tens scripts, and ten almost empty rst files)

Is there an nicer way to express this? I would like to write something
like :src:`script_1.py`...

Cheers,