I've been working on a building using sphinx to document a project of
mine. I recently started getting the following error:

$ sphinx-build -a -E -b html source build/html
Running Sphinx v1.0.1
building [html]: all source files
updating environment: 94 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
usage: sphinx-build [-h] [-xml] [-pkl] [-typ] [-chk] [-dir
DIR]
sphinx-build: error: unrecognized arguments: -a -E -b html source
build/html

I tried a really simple test set of rst files and they work, so my
install of sphinx is good. I assume one my rst files is bad in someway
but without an error i'm not sure which one and renaming 94 files by
hand to check each one doesn't seem like fun.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this error?