On 12/07/2010 10:35 AM, Lennart Regebro wrote:
So obviously you can't use "book", but*must*  use "report". Or
something. I don't know, LaTeX is a mess, and Sphinx on top of it
doesn't help. Both the world of LaTeX and Sphinx support for it should
be simplified. Maybe I'll work on that if I ever write a second book.
:-)

Alternative (what I did for my PhD thesis): use restructured text for as long as possible and, near the end, generate the latex stuff and continue working and tweaking with that.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - rein...@vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Programmer at http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl