I've been banging my head against this one too long now.. Just started
using sphinx yesterday... LOVE it! But... I just started incorporating
actual code snippets and while HTML output works OK, when I try to
build a .pdf with latexpdf I'm getting:

! Undefined control sequence.
<recently read> \MakeFramed

l.409 \begin{Verbatim}[commandchars=\\\{\}]

I've snooped around the email list and googled a bit with no hints.
Don't know enough of the plumbing to know where to look. What have I
spelled wrong?

thanks!
-steve