On 14/01/2011 03:58, TP wrote:
If I do, for example:

.. automodule:: testfixtures

  .. class:: Comparison

...then I end up with two sections for the Comparison class, one
auto-generated and one with my manual bits.

I thought the manual one was supposed to override the automated one?

I don't think so.

This paragraph implies it should be possible:

"""
It’s possible to override the signature for explicitly documented callable objects (functions, methods, classes) with the regular syntax that will override the signature gained from introspection:

.. autoclass:: Noodle(type)

   .. automethod:: eat(persona)
This is useful if the signature from the method is hidden by a decorator.

New in version 0.4.
"""

cheers,

Chris