I was about to ask the same question as Chris: how to not show the raw restructured text in Sphinx's search results. If an html snippet can't be shown instead, can I customize the search results to only show the page heading name? (I found one site that does not show the restructured text, but shows the page's heading name instead: http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/search.html?check_keywords=yes&area=default&q=install&x=0&y=0)

Any thoughts on this issue (showing html instead of rst in search results, or, not showing the rst snippet at all, just the heading)?

-jeff