Hello,

Before I write this extension I would like to make sure it does not
exist yet -- could not find it, and that the solution I found is the
right way to do it.

I want to create an extension that dynamically pulls one or several
Sphinx source tree into a main Sphinx source tree, to create a
consolidated doc.

The goal for me is to be able to create a main Sphinx-based website
that talks about a platform, and have for each library of the platform
a section in the doc. In the meantime I want each library to have its
own standalone Sphinx instance.

For example I would have an includesphinx directive:

   .. includesphinx
      circus g...@github.com:mozilla-services/circus.git
      powerhose g...@github.com:mozilla-services/powerhose.git

And that would create in source/  two directories, circus and
powerhose, each one containing the Sphinx tree for those projects.

Cheers
Tarek