On Fri, 04 May 2012 11:27:17 -0700
Jesse Sherlock <jessesherl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That sphinx error is because it's running a python2 file with python3.
> I've seen that a lot since the system python was updated to 3.

Right...Actually it was the problem since I was trying to run sphinx
in-place from the latest tarball.

Btw, I also fixed that 'missing roman package' error by copying roman.py
from distutils package to rst2pdf.

> You want that line after make html to be "python2 ../sphinx-build.py
> ...etc" Since you're on Arch I'm assuming you can take it from here
> but if not then feel free to fire me back an email, maybe off list to
> not bore everyone with Archlinux administration stuff. What to change
> depends on how you installed sphinx but it's a one minute fix either
> way.

Thanks. changing the above line to:

SPHINXBUILD  = /usr/bin/sphinx-build2

did it.

I installed sphinx for python2 since there is no rst2pdf for python3.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person
develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust