Hi all,

I'm looking for a free platform for the creation of my documentation.

Needs:
1. based on Python

2. Use Sphinx + reStructuredText for the source of the documentation

3. Use a Wiki site (with a RST support), because I want to edit my
documentation via an iPad and
give an access to other users.

  I think I can use the Flask-Wiki[1] project and add the support of RST with
WebSupport [2]

4. Use Git or Mercurial for the Back-end because If I work from my laptop, I
prefer to use my
favorite editor (VIM)

Do you have any advices or do you know such a project ?

[1] https://github.com/blast-hardcheese/Flask-Wiki
[2] http://sphinx.pocoo.org/web/quickstart.html

Thank you in advance for your help,

Stéphane Wirtel