Hello --
I was using sphinx 1.0.7 and autosummary to generate html for my python
module.  I recently upgraded to sphinx 1.1.3 and now for the class pages,
the methods no longer link to their documentation.

old:
http://dta.googlecode.com/git-history/4f593ec661fe5309ad0af5f027aefb02519fd726/doc/_build/html/_generated/dta.Centroid.html

new:
http://dta.googlecode.com/git-history/55ccd338da95c0ff6c41ddee1875655d2023039c/doc/_build/html/_generated/dta.Centroid.html

I have looked around for options and so forth that could have caused this
but found nothing.  My conf.py and index.rst are in here:
http://code.google.com/p/dta/source/browse/?name=dev#git%2Fdoc

Thank you for any assistance; I really need those links back because the
pages are a hassle to use now.
-Lisa