Hello

Firstable, i want to thanks Georges Brandl and his team for this tools.

I've a problem with the genindex on my own documentation

I *use *this command :

*sphinx-build -b html source build*

i got all the html as i want but when i click on index whick redirect me to
genindex.html, i got a page with only the templates and an empty page.

I'm beginner in Sphinx and i don't understand why the genindex isn't
generated.

I have set use_index in *conf.py* to *True* as i saw on some threads but it
changes nothing.

So, my question are these :

*Is that because i'm working on local ?*

*Is that my index.rst file which is wrong ?*

And if someone can explain me how the genindex is working, it could be
awesome.

*index.rst :*

*.. derica documentation master file, created by*
*   sphinx-quickstart on Thu Oct 02 09:07:06 2014.*
*   You can adapt this file completely to your liking, but it should at
least*
*   contain the root `toctree` directive.*

*Sommaire*
*========   *

*Introduction*
*------------*

*.. toctree::*
*    :maxdepth: 1*

*    introduction*

*Menu gestion*
*------------*
*.. toctree::*
*    :maxdepth: 1*
*    controle_du_seuil_de_declaration*
*    gestion_operations_de_base*
*    menu_gestion_op_particulieres*

*Menu Analyse*
*------------*

*.. toctree::*
*    :maxdepth: 1*

*    consult_transactions*

 *Prise en main de Derica*
*-----------------------*

*.. toctree::*
*    :maxdepth: 1*

*    prise_main/pm_nav_boutons*
*    prise_main/pm_profil_utilisateur*
*    prise_main/pm_rechercher*
*    prise_main/pm_renseigner*
*    prise_main/pm_se_connecter*
*    prise_main/pm_structures_fenetres*
*    prise_main/pm_utiliser_listes*
*    enchainement_general_des_transactions*

*L'Aide de Derica*
*----------------*

*.. toctree::*
*    :maxdepth: 2*

*    utiliser_aide*

*.. toctree::*
*    :hidden:*

*    LA5904*
*    LA5905*
*    LA5911*
*    LA5923*
*    LA5931*
*    LA5940*
*    LA5952*
*    LA5962*
*    LA5963*
*    LA5970*
*    LA5971*
*    LA5980*
*    LB5911*
*    LB5912*
*    LB5931*
*    LB5932*
*    LB5941*
*    LB5942*
*    LB5951*
*    LB5960*
*    LB5961*
*    LB5962*
*    LB5971*
*    LB5972*
*    LB5973*
** :ref:`genindex`*
** :ref:`search`*

I got 0 *errors* and 0 *warning* when i use my command : *html-build -bb
html source build.*

And finally sorry for my english, i'm french and i try to improve myself to
this language.

Have a nice day.

Chris.