Hi.

These links could help you understand.

Read the Docs [1]
https://readthedocs.org is a documentation hosting service based around
Sphinx. They will host sphinx documentation, along with supporting a number
of other features including version support, PDF generation, and more.
The Getting
Started
<http://read-the-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/getting_started.html> guide
is a good place to start.Sphinx faq [2]

[1] https://readthedocs.org/
[2] http://sphinx-doc.org/faq.html

> Hello All,
>
> I am considering the use of Sphinx to document our entire standard
> operating procedures digital library. Is anyone aware of an example of
> Sphinx being currently use for this?
>
> All our SOP are in M$ word documents and stored in a central location;
> however, I am seeking a more professional option that will scale over time.
>
> Regards,
>
> ~Corbin
>
> --

gilberto dos santos alves