hi. why do not try run sphinx-build ... on your terminal and take a
detailed look for all messages that sphinx sent. after that if you alone do
not find what is going on, post this messages for we try to understand.
please post what version of sphinx you are running, OS version, details.
thanks for your time.

> I am new to sphinx and because it doesn't work that why I thougt, maybe
> I missunderstood the concept of sphinx. Hope you can help.
>
> I have some python code with doc-strings and just want to make it
> documented automaticly(!).
>
> The problem is that I can see in my html files all classes just with
> their names. No members, not functions, nothgin. Totaly blank.
>
> e.g. This is one example class for testing (from the sphinx doc btw)
> [python]
> class Foo:
>     """Docstring for class Foo."""
>
>     #: Doc comment for class attribute Foo.bar.
>     #: It can have multiple lines.
>     bar = 1
>
>     flox = 1.5   #: Doc comment for Foo.flox. One line only.
>
>     baz = 2
>     """Docstring for class attribute Foo.baz."""
>
>     def __init__(self):
>         #: Doc comment for instance attribute qux.
>         self.qux = 3
>
>         self.spam = 4
>         """Docstring for instance attribute spam."""
> [/python]
>
> This is my build script running on an Lubuntu 14.04.2
> [bash]
> #!/bin/bash
> rm -r ./doc
> sphinx-apidoc -F -o doc/src .