hi. please what version of acrobat and language are you trying to run? what
is your operational system and your locale (example: en-GB, en-US, etc) 32
or 64 bits? what windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 what service pack.
Please with this information our answers is more easy. if possible post url
of your pdf docs for we take a look.
regards.

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem when I try to build a pdf, using pdf builder (rst2pdf).
> the generation is successful but still can't be read by Adobe Reader or
> Acrobat, I can open it with Foxit Reader with no problem.
> When I try to open with Adobe I get an Error 14 (Une erreur est survenue à
> la lecture de ce document (14)) with a zoom of 4000% and blank pages.
>
> I use Sphinx v1.1.3 with rst2pdf 0.93.dev-r0.
>
> If someone have an Idea how can I solve this, it would be more than
> welcome.
> don't hesitate to ask if I missed a clarification.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> --

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049