Nevermind, I was able to figure it out.  I created a new page style and
then I was able to apply what I needed:
\fancypagestyle{titlepage}{
    \fancyfoot[C]{footer text}
    \fancyhead[L]{\sphinxlogo}
    \fancyhead[C]{header text}
}
\fancyhead{}
\fancyfoot{}

Then in the title page section, I added:
\thispagestyle{titlepage}