Il 19/08/2016 18:00, Brecht Machiels ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just released version 0.2.1. Along with many other changes [1]
> since 0.1.3, the included Sphinx builder should now be able to replace
> the LaTeX builder for most documents. Compared to LaTeX, it is very easy
> to customize the style of your document; see the documentation [2] for
> details.
>
> Rinohtype requires Python 3.3+.
>
> You can install rinohtype using pip:
>
>     pip install rinohtype
>
> See the quickstart [3] on how to build a PDF of your Sphinx project.
>
> Please report any problems you may encounter at the project's GitHub
> page [3].

Thanks Brecht. Much improved over the previous version. I still found
some differences with Latexpdf:
* extra white pages are inserted
* date is not, on the front page
* Table of content and Index entries are not clickable
* standard elements (Table of content, Chapter #) are not translated
* after .. notes:: and glossary entries, an extra CR is inserted
* I have a :menuselection:`Progetto --> Gestore di stampe` and the -->
is not rendered correctly
* one footer contains: .        9 instead of the name of the chapter
Please let me know if you need my sample.
All the best, and thanks again.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu