If you really wanted to do it with Sphinx, then you need to modify the
latex ouput.  In your conf.py there should be a section with the following
comments:

# Grouping the document tree into LaTeX files. List of tuples
# (source start file, target name, title,
#  author, documentclass [howto, manual, or own class]).

You would need to add a tuple to the list for every .rst file.  You could
probably automate this as manually trying to do it would be difficult to
maintain.  Unless you have a very small number of files.  I think Bernhard
is right though.  The power of Sphinx is to put files together and link
them, I'm not sure why you would use it for each file.