[sphinx-dev to bcc]

Hi Viktor,

This mailing list (sphinx-dev) is for the *development of* Sphinx, not so
much for using/extending it.  sphinx-users@
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sphinx-users> is the higher-traffic list
where you have much higher chances of somebody from outside the core team
replying.

Looking at the blame view for application.py
<https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/blame/master/sphinx/application.py>,
it seems sphinx.Sphinx just recently
<https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/commit/72f267c6ae27144b46a23725b6634cc35f03fb50>
(9d ago) grew the registry attribute.  Why do you have to override the
default builder in the first place?  Why not just add a new one? :-)

Hope this helps,
Robert