I am using sphinx to build my github pages.
When a file <name>.rst changes, I get changes in the following files:

.doctrees/environment.pickle
.doctrees/<name>.doctree
_sources/<name>.rst.txt
 objects.inv
<name>.html

I like to update my documentation corresponding to the master branch (the
bleeding edge) often. This includes changes to the release notes that say
what is different each time. I am worried that worried that this will cause
the size of my github repository to grow significantly. Has this been a
problem ? Is sphinx designed with this use case in mind ?