I have tried insipid and I have two questions:

1. How does on change the  color  used for in-line literal font; e.g.,
``test``  ?

2. Is there a way to only use titles in the navigation, like read rtd_theme
does when titles_only is True; see
https://sphinx-rtd-theme.readthedocs.io/en/stable/configuring.html#theme-options