Hi,

How about using `html_sidebars`? It allows you to insert custom
sidebar-parts to your pages.
https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/configuration.html#confval-html_sidebars

1. Create a partial HTML as a template file
2. Put it template dir on your project (ex. _templates)
3. Check `templates_path` configuration contains above template dir
4. Set up your custom sidebar via `html_sidebars`

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA