Le 14/02/2021 à 14:26, Luc Saffre a écrit :

Hi,

Thanks again for your continued work!

I had a problem after upgrading. Probably some silly detail, but I
couldn't yet find the explanation because the warning mesage doesn't
really help me. So I opened an issue:
https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/8882

Luc

Thanks for report and sorry for inconvenience.

There was a packaging issue, cf

https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/8886

I myself was slow at understanding because my
virtual environments had an install of Sphinx 3.5.0
from a git clone, not from PyPi. Only for Python 3.6
did I have the pip install...

... besides I am only the LaTeX consultant :-)

Best,

Jean-François