Hi,

I guess you need to install a blank line before the image directive. All
directives expect a blank line between the declarative line and its
contents.
In this case, the consecutive line that contains the image directive call
is considered as a part of conditions of the only directive.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

2021年2月25日(木) 12:27 'William Abernathy' via sphinx-users <