Hi, everyone

After having installed Sphinx and Python, during a project building,
multiple following issues have appeared and images cannot be parsed:
*WARNING: image file not readable: assets/images/Server/Tasks/trashIcon.png*

In the .rst file, the path for an image is specified as
*../../assets/images/Server/Tasks/trashIcon.png *

The path to a file is correct and when I compile this project on other
machines (Ubuntu/Windows 10) compilation succeeds and no warnings appear
(images are present in html output).

I found that compilation also succeeds when I specify the path as absolute
i.e. */../assets/images/Server/Probe.Page/trashIcon.png *

Sphinx documentation says that relative paths are available for the image
directive.
But I cannot define what's wrong with a relative path in my case on this
machine? May I wrongly understand the point of relative paths? What's the
correct way of specifying path for image directives?

My environment is:

*Python 3.9.2Sphinx v3.5.2*

NB: OFC I may convert all the paths to absolute, but there are lots of
images and I should ensure that this is required because I wrongly specify
path all this time before.

Thanks in advance!