When I try to access www.sphinx-doc.org I get a Cloudflare Error 1001 DNS
resolution error. I am trying to access www.sphinx-doc.org from Virginia in
the United States. I have attached a screenshot of the error page.

The docs page does load successfully when viewed from other parts of North
America it seems. Is anyone else having this kind of issue?

I have tried flushing DNS caches and connecting from a VPN that also
terminates in Virginia, but I still get the error. The error suggests some
kind of intervention may be required on the Cloudflare account holder's
part.