Le 13/07/2021 à 10:22, yashoda saisree a écrit :
I am new to sphinx documentation. I am trying to do one today. I am
successfully able to create build folder but when i tried to give 'make
html' it pops this error-

C:\Users\Z0049YKJ\build> make html
Running Sphinx v4.1.0

Extension error:
Could not import extension sphinx.builders.epub3 (exception: cannot import
name 'RemovedInSphinx40Warning' from 'sphinx.deprecation'
(c:\users\z0049ykj\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sphinx\deprecation.py))

Its kind of important in this moment, can anyone help me solve this

Hi this seems to be same issue as reported by Luc earlier on this: