Hi,

I guess you installed Sphinx into user space. So python could not find
the sphinx-build command.
Please check how you installed it. And please do "sudo pip install
Sphinx==1.8.5" if you'd like to run Sphinx under sudo.

FYI: Bot python2.7 and sphinx1.8 have been already deprecated. So it
would be better to use newer ones.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA