Hi,

I originally posted this to sphinx-dev but now believe it belongs here.
Apologies for cross-posting.

I am using Sphinx 4.2. I see this merge re making prompts in code blocks
unelectable.

https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/pull/9120

I don't see any documentation of how this works here:
https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/restructuredtext/directives.html?highlight=code-block

and building a typical code-block such as the following does not
demonstrate changed behaviour.

.. code-block:: bash

   ls

or

.. code-block:: bash

   $ ls

Can someone please explain how this is configured and invoked?

Thanks.