Hi All,

I'm a newbie to sphinx, but using it as part of a jupyter-book build, and
was told to come here for help.  I have two machines, one running OSX
Catalina and one running OSX Big Sur.  On the former, I was able to update
to sphinx 4.1.2 with no problem, and the jupyter-book compiles.  On the
latter, updating via either conda or brew, I only seem to get sphinx 2.2.0,
and I'm not sure why.  Can anyone offer help?  Apologies that this is a
"noob" question, I assume I have a setting wrong somewhere.

The packages for the two builds are below, both running Python 3.7
installed via conda:

*OSX Catalina (which works)*
 Jupyter Book : 0.11.2
 External ToC : 0.2.3