I help maintain a third-party extension and started to look into improving
i8n support. While the implementation is in a near-ready state to support
other languages, I was curious on the best way to manage translation
content. Trying to follow Sphinx's way of things, I am hoping to use the
Transifex service as well.

While Transifex does support open source packages, it appears that only a
single organization can be created per account. And while I could make an
account focused on the specific extension being made, I was wondering about
the possibility of sharing organizations with other Sphinx i8n maintainers.

I am curious to know if there is interest to allow (open source)
third-party extensions of Sphinx to be projects under the Sphinx
organization [1] on Transifex.

No worries if this is not preferred. If there is a preference to only focus
on Sphinx official projects in the Sphinx organization on Transifex,
pondering the idea of having a sphinx-contrib organization where these
extensions could work together (if desired).

[1]: https://www.transifex.com/sphinx-doc/public/