Hello,

I handle the documentation related tasks for my company. One issue that has
been open for quite a while has to do with how the search results are
displayed.

[image: search result.png]
For the above image the search term is *$zut*. In our documentation $ZUT
<https://docs.yottadb.com/ProgrammersGuide/isv.html#zut> is a sub-section
(with an anchor). The first search result should directly point to that
sub-section and not to the page that contains the sub-section. I have
looked into the files that perform indexing and the actual search, but I
don't know how to proceed further.

How can I go ahead with improving the search functionality (if that's where
the issue lies)?

Thank you.
Regards,
Jaahanavee Sikri