Jean,

Attached is a ZIP folder with my comf.py index.rst, and a few page source
files. I hope this is helpful.

Garrick Palermo

System Service Engineer

Dynamic Systems Inc.

323 Route 355

Poestenkill, New York 12140

Cell: 1-(518)-948-9721
Service Dept. 1-(518)-283-5350 ext. 205
Whats App: 1-(518)-948-9721
Gleeble Technical Support <https://support.gleeble.com/>

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential. They are
intended for the named recipient(s) only.  If you are not the intended