I am quite new to sphinx I try to figuring out autodocumenting my
Python code with it. I have setup a test-project [1] to play around
with some settings.

It seams like that autodoc ignores py-files that start with an
underline; e.g. "_mypackage.py". I looked into the docu [2] but
couldn't find a setting to explain/modify that behavior.

Maybe I am totaly wrong and sphinx.ext.autodoc is not responsible for
that?

[1] -- <https://codeberg.org/buhtz/sphinx_versuch>
[2] -- <https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/extensions/autodoc.html>