Using sphinx_rdt_theme from Read the Docs I have a company-private repo
structure that looks something like this:

docu/source/
- lorem/
- ipsum/
- dolor/

Let's say that the content in the ipsum/ folder isn't ready for publication
yet and the team are still working on it.

So I want to push a build to the customer-facing website with an html
structure that looks something like this:

docu/source/
- lorem
- dolor

The navigation and linkages to ipsum/ etc. I can eliminate easily but I
want to prevent the ipsum folder and files from being published, as someone
will eventually find them. How can I do that?