Le 24/05/2022 à 23:26, Dan Sandberg a écrit :
From posts like:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15555088/use-custom-html-writer-in-sphinx

It seems like in the past you could specify a custom writer by setting the html_translator_class attribute in conf.py.

Is there any replacement that can be done through the conf.py configuration rather than by programatically creating a sphinx instance?

I'm trying to modify the HTML output without changing the source-code itself, and without creating a python instance so that I can continue to use the command line tools like sphinx-build.

Thanks,

-Dan

See
https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/changes.html#release-1-5-released-dec-5-2016

That configuration value was deprecated in favor of

https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/extdev/appapi.html#sphinx.application.Sphinx.set_translator

Jean