Hi there!

I am using Sphinx for the translated html and pdf by using command

make -e SPHINXOPTS="-D language='ja'" html
make -e SPHINXOPTS="-D language='ja'" latexpdf

from translated PO files.

I am just wondering if there is any good way to generate rst file from
translated PO file?
If I can, it will be very helpful and useful.

I saw one to generate an xml file and then xml2rst.
But it looks very complex.

Are there any handy ways to do it?

Thanks
Yuji Fujita