I changed the name user_guide to user-guide (as a test) and there seems to
be a problem with readthedocs.
The link
https://xrst.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html
works fine and gets to the user-guide.html page, but the link
https://xrst.readthedocs.io/
tries to go to the old user_guide.html page (which is no longer there).