Hi Andrew,

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 04:52:41PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:42:11 +0200
> Uwe Kleine-K__nig <u.kleine-koe...@pengutronix.de> wrote:
>
> > as a followup to this mail I'll send some updates for the spi-imx
> > driver for review.
>
> Several of these patches were unchangelogged but afaict they all fix
> bugs and hence should be in 2.6.32, yes?
I'm not sure about "strip down chipselect function to only drive the
chipselect", that's why I marked it RFC.  I see the driver working with
it and using less register writes, but if someone would check it and
consider it OK, I'd feel better.

"spi-imx: no need to assert bits_per_word being initialized" isn't a
real bugfix, it just removes an if(...) that is never hit.

The other (non-naughty) patches are bugfixes, yes.

> Renaming the entire source file after -rc1 was probably a bit naughty,
> but we'll survive.
I didn't target for 2.6.32, I just wanted to get rid of the patches.
The earlier they get in the better for me.

To be honest I expected to get back some patches because of the missing
changelog.  I just wanted to get them out before going to bed.

Best regards and thanks for picking my patches up
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |