Hi Samuel,

> > > {Grant wrote}
> > > This series looks okay to me.  Since this is audio drivers, I expect
> > > that it would best be taken via the ASoC tree?  Have you sent it to
> > > Mark Brown and the ALSA list for review?
> > >
> > > g.
> >
> > Actually only the mc13873 has audio support. I think these IC's really
> > fit better under the MFD tree, but silly me didn't add Samuel Ortiz (MFD
> > maintainer) to this series... so included him now.
> >
> > Samuel, are you the most appropriate to take this series in and would you
> > like me to resend these patches to you? The thread archive is at [1].
>
> Yes, I would be the one taking those patches. Please resend the patch set
> to me, and I'll have a look.

I don't have the original patch files available to resend the normal way, but
attached are the 4 patch files off of patchwork [1]. Apologies if they are not
what is required/inconvenient for you.

> Has Uwe commented on them yet ?
Uwe was very helpful in the first three versions of this series, but didn't
have anything to say about V4.

Cheers
Marc

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/449541/