0) config SPI_STMP3XXX ("Freescale STMP37xx/378x SPI/SSP controller")
depends on depends on ARCH_STMP3XXX. ARCH_STMP3XXX got dropped in commit
041f10d46f ("ARM: plat-stmp: remove plat"). This means that this driver
is unbuildable since v3.0.

1) Are there any plans to port this driver to the mxs sub-architecture?
See commit 46b2121814 ("rtc: stmp3xxx: Port stmp-functions to
mxs-equivalents") for a Real Time Clock driver that got ported. If
there're no plans to do that, should I submit the trivial patch to drop
this driver?

2) There's a watchdog driver in a similar situation. I hope to send a
similar message for that driver shortly.

Paul Bolle