Christophe Fergeau wrote:
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:06:35PM +0300, Alon Levy wrote:
Ok, I've pushed everything through except the INLINE defining patch since
that breaks windows build right now (because it treats warnings as errors
and INLINE is defined twice in common/lz_config.h, easy to fix with
cherry-pick-ing the patch from master, but I wanted to avoid that).

I thought that spice-gtk needed this INLINE, but I just tried building
spice-gtk against the 0.8 branch and things are fine.

Christophe

The INLINE patches to spice & spice-protocol were needed just for fixing the broken windows builds of the client and driver, which was not an issue in 0.8 but only on master.

Arnon