Alon,

        I am running the following script to create the printing channel based
on the virtio device framework.
        When the VM is launched, it seems to block somewhere in Qemu.

        If I remove the following two lines, the VM can be launched without any
problem.
        The following two lines basically are used to create the printing
channel between the host and guest.

        -chardev spicevmc,id=vdprint,name=vdprint \
        -device virtserialport,chardev=vdprint,name=com.redhat.print.0"

        Can you give me some hits why Qemu does not call spice server to create
the printing channel? Is there any      function in Qemu I need to change so as
to create additional channel within the Virtio device?

        Let me know if I made anything wrong with my Qemu's command options.
Thanks.

#!/bin/sh

ARGS="-localtime -spice port=5900,disable-ticketing \
-drive file=/opt/virt/user/Win7_64.cow \
-vga qxl \
-device virtio-serial-pci,multifunction=on \
-chardev spicevmc,id=vdagent,id=vdagent,name=vdagent \
-device virtserialport,chardev=vdagent,name=com.redhat.spice.0 \
-usbdevice tablet -smp 1,cores=2 -m 2048 -enable-kvm -net nic -net user \