On 05/15/2012 11:57 AM, Yonit Halperin wrote:
Hi,

Instead of this patch series and the previous "self_bitmap" patch, I think we should do the following: Both GLZDrawable and Drawable share references to RedDrawable and self_bitmap, and self_bitmap life time is equal to RedDrawable's one. So we need to have a new type which warps RedDrawable and self_bitmap, and move the ref count from RedDrawable to this new type. Then, Drawable and GlzDrawable will just hold a reference to RedDrawableWrapper, instead of two references to RedDrawable and self_bitmap, and they will just decrease the reference to RedDrawableWrapper when they are released.

Can we just add self_bitmap into RedDrawable ?